Walk around The Capitol
How many photos of one building can you sell? Answer: A lot. You always have a plenty of different views, many details etc., so you can always take many shot of a single building.
Here is an example from my short walk around The Capitol in Washington, D.C.:
Photo credits: Timehacker.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns