Walk around The Capitol
How many photos of one building can you sell? Answer: A lot. You always have a plenty of different views, many details etc., so you can always take many shot of a single building.
Here is an example from my short walk around The Capitol in Washington, D.C.:
Photo credits: Timehacker.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!