Walk around The Capitol
How many photos of one building can you sell? Answer: A lot. You always have a plenty of different views, many details etc., so you can always take many shot of a single building.
Here is an example from my short walk around The Capitol in Washington, D.C.:
Photo credits: Timehacker.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success