Walk around The Capitol
How many photos of one building can you sell? Answer: A lot. You always have a plenty of different views, many details etc., so you can always take many shot of a single building.
Here is an example from my short walk around The Capitol in Washington, D.C.:
Photo credits: Timehacker.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry