walking on a dream
I started my trip here around 6 months ago and went through some great moments (although haven't sold alot yet) and some bad ones or frustrating,but it's not all about selling,for someone like me who has just started with photography;it was more about learning,look how to take a good picture and so on.
I saw some improvements since that time,but I even know I'll still have lots of work to do and always ready for it.
So last week went out for a walk on the mountains around my house,not far from Venice (if someone know,we're even celebrating the carnival during this period...will show some pictures soon) and saw some amazing landscape,all covered in snow as it's during winter time,kind of cold too,my hands were freezing...so here it's some of this walk:
1) this landscape with one of the ancient forest of all the Europe,it's in Belluno
2) some fresh snow
3) a bunch of small pines
4) the alpine hut where I went to find some comfort
5) finally the forset buring under the sunset
well,as I always say,thank for all of you who stop by to take a look to my photos,take the time to read my blogs and everyone who's around for the same reasons as me: first and over all the happiness on taking photos!
thanks and CIAO!
Photo credits: , Yuritz.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal