A Warm Welcome & A Million Thanks...
Mani’s blog about his talented friend encouraged me to write a public praise and thank you to a very dear friend of mine who now is one of us here in DT. I once mentioned a friend who upgraded her dslr and in the process thought of me, thus, I became a proud owner of my very first dslr.
Above her talents in the field of art, what I admire the most about her is her generosity. Not only did she give me this camera, which now became my constant companion, but she also taught me the basics of photography.
Thank you, RB, and welcome to this wonderful family here in DT!
Photo credits: Rb Bautista.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe