A Warm Welcome & A Million Thanks...
Mani’s blog about his talented friend encouraged me to write a public praise and thank you to a very dear friend of mine who now is one of us here in DT. I once mentioned a friend who upgraded her dslr and in the process thought of me, thus, I became a proud owner of my very first dslr.
Above her talents in the field of art, what I admire the most about her is her generosity. Not only did she give me this camera, which now became my constant companion, but she also taught me the basics of photography.
Thank you, RB, and welcome to this wonderful family here in DT!
Photo credits: Rb Bautista.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget