A Warm Welcome & A Million Thanks...
Mani’s blog about his talented friend encouraged me to write a public praise and thank you to a very dear friend of mine who now is one of us here in DT. I once mentioned a friend who upgraded her dslr and in the process thought of me, thus, I became a proud owner of my very first dslr.
Above her talents in the field of art, what I admire the most about her is her generosity. Not only did she give me this camera, which now became my constant companion, but she also taught me the basics of photography.
Thank you, RB, and welcome to this wonderful family here in DT!
Photo credits: Rb Bautista.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars