Warning: This is an extremely boring blog!
This blog isn’t one anyone will find interesting. It is not ground-breaking news. It’s not even informative in any way. It’s something you’ve read many times over and it means nothing to anyone other than myself. You’ll probably read this, roll your eyes and think to yourself, oh no, not another one of these useless types of blogs that I wish I didn’t bother reading. In fact, if you can help yourself, stop right here to avoid any further boredom.
No, no, STOP!! This isn’t a blog for you!
Well alright then. This is simply a blog for me to do nothing more than to mark the occasion of the day I sold 100 images on DT. This day will not excite anyone at all except me. You can’t tell but I’m thrilled to bits!
Oh and this is the image that made me reach this milestone.
Carry on :)
Photo credits: Sunnymars.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo