Warning: This is an extremely boring blog!
This blog isn’t one anyone will find interesting. It is not ground-breaking news. It’s not even informative in any way. It’s something you’ve read many times over and it means nothing to anyone other than myself. You’ll probably read this, roll your eyes and think to yourself, oh no, not another one of these useless types of blogs that I wish I didn’t bother reading. In fact, if you can help yourself, stop right here to avoid any further boredom.
No, no, STOP!! This isn’t a blog for you!
Well alright then. This is simply a blog for me to do nothing more than to mark the occasion of the day I sold 100 images on DT. This day will not excite anyone at all except me. You can’t tell but I’m thrilled to bits!
Oh and this is the image that made me reach this milestone.
Carry on :)
Photo credits: Sunnymars.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles