Warning Strike - How to feel like a Reporter
A few days ago there was a warning strike in Nuremberg, Germany, directly before the start of the new collective bargaining with the Metalworkers’ Employers’ Association. Around 3000 workers took part at this short and peaceful strike.
What surprised me a lot: Obviously just because of my big camera I was treated by the guards like a reporter! I could climb the stage without any restrictions to make photos from a higher and better position - only a few steps besides the speakers from the trade union. Other photographers with big cameras were allowed to do the same - might be they were real reporters, might be they were just ambitious hobby photographers like me, who knows!
Here is the result:
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Reporter related image searches
Photo credits: Jdanne.