Warning Strike - How to feel like a Reporter
A few days ago there was a warning strike in Nuremberg, Germany, directly before the start of the new collective bargaining with the Metalworkers’ Employers’ Association. Around 3000 workers took part at this short and peaceful strike.
What surprised me a lot: Obviously just because of my big camera I was treated by the guards like a reporter! I could climb the stage without any restrictions to make photos from a higher and better position - only a few steps besides the speakers from the trade union. Other photographers with big cameras were allowed to do the same - might be they were real reporters, might be they were just ambitious hobby photographers like me, who knows!
Here is the result:
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster