A Watched Pot Never Boils!
Well, mine finally did.
Two days of watching... two days of being only $0.32 away from a next paycheck... this image did it, at 4 credits = $0.32+++++! I chuckled at my kids' and husband's reaction when I turned on the pc and aired an assertive, "YES!" They knew that that 'yes' marked the end of my two-day $0.32 mantra!
As a hobbyist, all sales I make here are special, but this particular one indulged me to a bonus milestone. You see, tomorrow marks my Year One of being a DT'er. There were two goals I wanted to achieve: (1) at least 365 uploads, and, (2) an AR of bleep-bleep % -- I'm embarrassed to say it because it's probably one that most fellow contributors here start with as a beginner. Let's just say it's the title to that Helen Reddy song that goes something like:
"Life is anyone's guess
It's a constant surprise
Though you don't plan to fall in love
When you fall...you fall
I'd rather have bleep-bleep percent of him
Or any percent of him
Than all of anybody else at all"
Both my goals were reached and this sale enabled me to say... "and oh by the way, paycheck #4 on its way!"
Again and again, many, many thanks to the supportive and friendly community here.
Thank you DT!
Thank you, buyers!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars