Last weekend I went to the zoo... we had here such a good weather!.
I was impressed this time by the pray-birst. They were so fascinating!. At the zoo they made a demonstration how this birds behave and how they chase their food, it was amazing.
I could not get a shot of them flying because they were really fast!, but here is one look I will never forget ;)
Photo credits: Eugenia Garcia-valdecasas.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?