Water drop tutorial
This classic image is strewn across the stock community but seems to be a very popular image of choice for designers.
If you fancy having a go at creating an image like this but don't have the professional set-up or equipment to capture the image with camera then you should try this very simple yet very effective tutorial for photoshop to create the desired effect.
Remember to make the image bigger than the tutorial states though so you have the desired size that Dreamstime require for submission.
I also found that it helped to reduce the height by squashing it down to give a better effect.
Here's some great examples of great water drop sellers on dreamstime.
Have fun creating and let us all see what you create.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe