Water power plant series
I took a car trip to Żydowo, Poland, a small village famous for its water power plant. From a river three pipes go down to a lake, at the bottom there's the actual power plant.
When you go along the pipes, you can see how huge they are. Adding a person in the photo gives the sense of size.
At the bottom you will find a nice lake, ideal place for summer tanning and swimming. Thanks to the Sigma 10-20 the tree looks really widespread.
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings