Water power plant series
I took a car trip to Żydowo, Poland, a small village famous for its water power plant. From a river three pipes go down to a lake, at the bottom there's the actual power plant.
When you go along the pipes, you can see how huge they are. Adding a person in the photo gives the sense of size.
At the bottom you will find a nice lake, ideal place for summer tanning and swimming. Thanks to the Sigma 10-20 the tree looks really widespread.
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite