Water power plant series
I took a car trip to Żydowo, Poland, a small village famous for its water power plant. From a river three pipes go down to a lake, at the bottom there's the actual power plant.
When you go along the pipes, you can see how huge they are. Adding a person in the photo gives the sense of size.
At the bottom you will find a nice lake, ideal place for summer tanning and swimming. Thanks to the Sigma 10-20 the tree looks really widespread.
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia