The wave that got us a dreamstime account
In the end, the web design with the green wave and all was accepted for implementation. Which also means we had to buy the image. So, a paper had to be put up to convince the bosses that we need a Dreamstime account. Yeah, we do. And that's how we ended up here. A shared account, no doubt but still, it is satisfying to the inner designer in me to have access the the stock of good quality images.
Photo credits: Sebastian Kaulitzki.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!