The wave that got us a dreamstime account
In the end, the web design with the green wave and all was accepted for implementation. Which also means we had to buy the image. So, a paper had to be put up to convince the bosses that we need a Dreamstime account. Yeah, we do. And that's how we ended up here. A shared account, no doubt but still, it is satisfying to the inner designer in me to have access the the stock of good quality images.
Photo credits: Sebastian Kaulitzki.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory