The wave that got us a dreamstime account
In the end, the web design with the green wave and all was accepted for implementation. Which also means we had to buy the image. So, a paper had to be put up to convince the bosses that we need a Dreamstime account. Yeah, we do. And that's how we ended up here. A shared account, no doubt but still, it is satisfying to the inner designer in me to have access the the stock of good quality images.
Photo credits: Sebastian Kaulitzki.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo