The wave that got us a dreamstime account
In the end, the web design with the green wave and all was accepted for implementation. Which also means we had to buy the image. So, a paper had to be put up to convince the bosses that we need a Dreamstime account. Yeah, we do. And that's how we ended up here. A shared account, no doubt but still, it is satisfying to the inner designer in me to have access the the stock of good quality images.
Photo credits: Sebastian Kaulitzki.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!