The wave that got us a dreamstime account
In the end, the web design with the green wave and all was accepted for implementation. Which also means we had to buy the image. So, a paper had to be put up to convince the bosses that we need a Dreamstime account. Yeah, we do. And that's how we ended up here. A shared account, no doubt but still, it is satisfying to the inner designer in me to have access the the stock of good quality images.
Photo credits: Sebastian Kaulitzki.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings