We do love to Moan about the weather but its driving me mad, two weeks on the Isle of Arran of rain and now every weekend Rain Rain Rain. I was reading an article the other day about a Landscape Photographer who loves the rain who watches people pack up and then gets his best shots. I must be missing something as all I get is rain on my lens all the time and this ruins my shots. So the plan is to spend this weekend in Liverpool to see what I can shoot but under the safety of my umbrella ella ella. Unless any one has some good tips for rain on Lenses !!!
So fingers crossed for some sun for the weekend and lots of nice stock shots.
Photo credits: Matthew Hart.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava