We do love to Moan about the weather but its driving me mad, two weeks on the Isle of Arran of rain and now every weekend Rain Rain Rain. I was reading an article the other day about a Landscape Photographer who loves the rain who watches people pack up and then gets his best shots. I must be missing something as all I get is rain on my lens all the time and this ruins my shots. So the plan is to spend this weekend in Liverpool to see what I can shoot but under the safety of my umbrella ella ella. Unless any one has some good tips for rain on Lenses !!!
So fingers crossed for some sun for the weekend and lots of nice stock shots.
Photo credits: Matthew Hart.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror