We do love to Moan about the weather but its driving me mad, two weeks on the Isle of Arran of rain and now every weekend Rain Rain Rain. I was reading an article the other day about a Landscape Photographer who loves the rain who watches people pack up and then gets his best shots. I must be missing something as all I get is rain on my lens all the time and this ruins my shots. So the plan is to spend this weekend in Liverpool to see what I can shoot but under the safety of my umbrella ella ella. Unless any one has some good tips for rain on Lenses !!!
So fingers crossed for some sun for the weekend and lots of nice stock shots.
Photo credits: Matthew Hart.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays