We do love to Moan about the weather but its driving me mad, two weeks on the Isle of Arran of rain and now every weekend Rain Rain Rain. I was reading an article the other day about a Landscape Photographer who loves the rain who watches people pack up and then gets his best shots. I must be missing something as all I get is rain on my lens all the time and this ruins my shots. So the plan is to spend this weekend in Liverpool to see what I can shoot but under the safety of my umbrella ella ella. Unless any one has some good tips for rain on Lenses !!!
So fingers crossed for some sun for the weekend and lots of nice stock shots.
Photo credits: Matthew Hart.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road