I got feeling that web 2.0 is killing the need for high quality images... Slowly u can see that real images dissapear from redesigned sites what are "web 2.0 " ... Almost every costumer wants someting "trendy" ... Last design I've done with beautiful image was the product package for a "Natural milk" ... After web 2.0 I don't know what to expect ... So many "designers" are stealing work, so many of them are doing someting futuristic in order to make someting more and more unique , some of them are killng the site usability cause their design ... In my opinion , the usability is more important than design of the site .... We had pool on one forum , results are that more designers would kill usability cause design ... web 2.0 , its need , but how the design in future will look ... I absolutly don't have an idea...
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images