Web Site Delivered
I'm creating a web site for a web design company that "delivers" web sites to the clients.
We deliver. When clients request free web site consultations, we deliver a knowledgeable sales associate to their door. Our plans over-deliver, providing an astounding value for the client’s dollar. When a new site is created, our professionals deliver to buyer’s exact specification. After the purchase, the client receives a package in the mail with the site files and all information that is necessary to web site ownership. We continue to deliver by maintaining and managing the site to best benefit the client.
1. Knowledge – skilled designer at your doorstep
2. Value – greater value for your dollar
3. Customization – designed to your exact specifications
4. Control – we deliver site files and all the info you need
5. Support – continuing maintenance and management
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings