Web Site Delivered
I'm creating a web site for a web design company that "delivers" web sites to the clients.
We deliver. When clients request free web site consultations, we deliver a knowledgeable sales associate to their door. Our plans over-deliver, providing an astounding value for the client’s dollar. When a new site is created, our professionals deliver to buyer’s exact specification. After the purchase, the client receives a package in the mail with the site files and all information that is necessary to web site ownership. We continue to deliver by maintaining and managing the site to best benefit the client.
1. Knowledge – skilled designer at your doorstep
2. Value – greater value for your dollar
3. Customization – designed to your exact specifications
4. Control – we deliver site files and all the info you need
5. Support – continuing maintenance and management
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road