Website Improvements in Progress
RescueDirectory.com is about pets and people, and helps connect pet adopters with pets for adoption. I'd like to increase the number of members and the number of shoppers for the store and decided the website needs more imagery. Dreamstime to the rescue (again).
The website actually encompasses many species, such as dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, lizards and horses so quite a variety of pets and people imagery will be needed. The membership drive will include direct mailing, email marketing and website advertisements.
So far the the girl's postcard is looking fabulous, with copy at the bottom left of her smiling face and a white background footer below, with an invitation to join the website.
These are very nice and may also be incorporated.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama