Website Improvements in Progress
RescueDirectory.com is about pets and people, and helps connect pet adopters with pets for adoption. I'd like to increase the number of members and the number of shoppers for the store and decided the website needs more imagery. Dreamstime to the rescue (again).
The website actually encompasses many species, such as dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, lizards and horses so quite a variety of pets and people imagery will be needed. The membership drive will include direct mailing, email marketing and website advertisements.
So far the the girl's postcard is looking fabulous, with copy at the bottom left of her smiling face and a white background footer below, with an invitation to join the website.
These are very nice and may also be incorporated.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal