Found some accessories and prop rings from my own Wedding and decided to make them useful again.
So I uploaded a bunch of shots that varied somewhat from shot to shot, however I guess they didn't vary enough for dreamstime to accept all of them. Not sure how they determine which ones to choose and not to choose based on duplicate content.
Well they picked these anyways
Photo credits: James Harbal.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget