Although I am not a wedding photographer I did go to a wedding this weekend where the bride had a photographer and videographer.
How many of you shooting a wedding has had issues with someone doing video. Do you feel as though you are competing? Does it make your job harder when they have a hard light on the bride while you are trying to take pictures?
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People