Although I am not a wedding photographer I did go to a wedding this weekend where the bride had a photographer and videographer.
How many of you shooting a wedding has had issues with someone doing video. Do you feel as though you are competing? Does it make your job harder when they have a hard light on the bride while you are trying to take pictures?
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy