Although I am not a wedding photographer I did go to a wedding this weekend where the bride had a photographer and videographer.
How many of you shooting a wedding has had issues with someone doing video. Do you feel as though you are competing? Does it make your job harder when they have a hard light on the bride while you are trying to take pictures?
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step