Although I am not a wedding photographer I did go to a wedding this weekend where the bride had a photographer and videographer.
How many of you shooting a wedding has had issues with someone doing video. Do you feel as though you are competing? Does it make your job harder when they have a hard light on the bride while you are trying to take pictures?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to