Wedding Photography for Stock - another season approaching
But I'm very excited about the upcoming weddings this year. A lot of my friends are getting married this summer, so I'll be shooting some more weddings. This time, however, it will be different. I will have a stock photographer mind set. ;)
they again probably are not willing for me to sell photos of them which are recognizable. So I'll have to shoots some photos of them leaving the church and other angles which render them not recognizable. Definitely different from what I am used to. But it will be a fun experience and I'm looking forward to the upcoming weddings.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready