When the big event starts heading underway, we often find ourselves overwhelmed by the colors to choose, the flowers to choose, the clothing to coordinate, food to plan, invitations to get out, and so on and so forth, until it seems like it will never end!
As the event nears, the bills start to roll in, and our once full wedding savings starts fo feel the pinch.
How did this get to be so expensive?, some may ask.
Don't underestimate the wedding planner, as they can be a great asset for this special event in our lives. Wedding planners are not only there to help plan the perfect wedding with the best flowers, cake, guests, and decorations, but also to help create the perfect atmosephere within our budgets.
My lesson learned this season (thankfully a quick one), and my advice to others is to share your budget plans with a wedding planner. The person helping to plan your wedding can be a dear friend or family member, or a hired professional. Don't be afraid to tell them that you have a limited budget. They will help you budget your expenses, too.
And to the professionals, don't be afraid to ask the couple-to-be if they have a budget, or would prefer to stick to one. Some couples are nervous about expressing their concerns for money because they see the wedding as the most important event of their life and believe they should not be concerned about money.
Part of planning is helping to keep the budget under control, and the money where it belongs. :)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa