Over the weekend My husband and I love to just drive around.
We took a Drive to Bernadotte Illinois.
Bernadotte has a Café there which we like to frequent Great food, Great people.
They also have an old Telephone booth, I know some of you probably weren't aware there used to be such a thing unless you saw it in movies.
Also has Old bridge.
While on our drive we saw this Beautiful Barn and Outhouse.
This Beautiful Butterfly!
One more just for the sheer beauty of it.
I would love to share these photos. Hope you love them as much as I do.
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For