The weekend of my dreams
Anyone with children, and especially those who have tried to stay at home with them, knows that even though you love the little ....., sometimes you've got to get some time off. Some time alone to rest your ears, to do what ever you want, sleep as long as you want, recharge your batteries, and get back in balance.
That is what I did a couple of weeks ago. Just me and my camera, a white sheet and a house full of old stuff. The result: 12 hours uninterupted sleep, and several hundred photos. Some of them have been uploaded, but there is a lot more left to process and upload. But that will have to wait for a rainy day.
Photo credits: Gaja.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget