The weekend of my dreams
Anyone with children, and especially those who have tried to stay at home with them, knows that even though you love the little ....., sometimes you've got to get some time off. Some time alone to rest your ears, to do what ever you want, sleep as long as you want, recharge your batteries, and get back in balance.
That is what I did a couple of weeks ago. Just me and my camera, a white sheet and a house full of old stuff. The result: 12 hours uninterupted sleep, and several hundred photos. Some of them have been uploaded, but there is a lot more left to process and upload. But that will have to wait for a rainy day.
Photo credits: Gaja.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco