The weekend of my dreams
Anyone with children, and especially those who have tried to stay at home with them, knows that even though you love the little ....., sometimes you've got to get some time off. Some time alone to rest your ears, to do what ever you want, sleep as long as you want, recharge your batteries, and get back in balance.
That is what I did a couple of weeks ago. Just me and my camera, a white sheet and a house full of old stuff. The result: 12 hours uninterupted sleep, and several hundred photos. Some of them have been uploaded, but there is a lot more left to process and upload. But that will have to wait for a rainy day.
Photo credits: Gaja.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo