The weekend of my dreams
Anyone with children, and especially those who have tried to stay at home with them, knows that even though you love the little ....., sometimes you've got to get some time off. Some time alone to rest your ears, to do what ever you want, sleep as long as you want, recharge your batteries, and get back in balance.
That is what I did a couple of weeks ago. Just me and my camera, a white sheet and a house full of old stuff. The result: 12 hours uninterupted sleep, and several hundred photos. Some of them have been uploaded, but there is a lot more left to process and upload. But that will have to wait for a rainy day.
Photo credits: Gaja.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe