weekly upload quotum - thank you Dreamstime!
I just noticed that our upload quotum has TEMPORARILY changed from x images a day to 7 times x a week. The number of submissions stays the same but it makes a big difference for the workflow!
I bet all photographers here must have experienced the problem with the daily upload quotum: once you're done with the shooting, you have to select the images you want to submit, give them a nice title and some keywords, upload them to dreamtime and before they show up in the unfinished files section it's too late or you have other obligations that makes it impossible to submit them that same day....and you've missed your x images upload quotum for that day!
The new weekly upload quotum gives us photographers more freedom to plan our uploading and that must result in a better workspread for the reviewers as well, so it works both sides:)
Thank you Dreamstime for this nice improvement!
By the way: a blog ain't a blog without some images so I like to show the latest additions to my collection
Photo credits: Studioportosabbia.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc