This apple is really weird! First time I saw a chinese word on an apple's skin. I bought a package of 4 apples from a supermarket, I just noticed on next day when I took out one apple from the fridge and I found this weird apple, but no word on the other 3 apples. The Chinese word "Yi" meaning "wish" in english and it always come with another 3 characters in front.
"Wan Shi Ru Yi" meaning "everything as one wishes".
I tried to go to the supermarket and search for other three words
but I cannot find any apples have word on it...
I know these apple must be imported from China. If you are from china you should have seen this kind of apple. right?
May I know how they do? what kind of technology they used?
Anyway, I will not miss this chance to take photo for this weird apple and add another 3 chinese words in front. Luckily it is now online..
Happy Chinese New Year and Wish you "Wan Shi Ru Yi"
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images