This apple is really weird! First time I saw a chinese word on an apple's skin. I bought a package of 4 apples from a supermarket, I just noticed on next day when I took out one apple from the fridge and I found this weird apple, but no word on the other 3 apples. The Chinese word "Yi" meaning "wish" in english and it always come with another 3 characters in front.
"Wan Shi Ru Yi" meaning "everything as one wishes".
I tried to go to the supermarket and search for other three words
but I cannot find any apples have word on it...
I know these apple must be imported from China. If you are from china you should have seen this kind of apple. right?
May I know how they do? what kind of technology they used?
Anyway, I will not miss this chance to take photo for this weird apple and add another 3 chinese words in front. Luckily it is now online..
Happy Chinese New Year and Wish you "Wan Shi Ru Yi"
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready