My name is Francesco, I'm italian, but I've been living and working in UK for about seven years now as Graphics Programmer in a videogame company.
I've just had my first photos accepted at Dreamstime and, for a non professional photographer like me, this is quite an achievement in itself, given the high quality standards of the material you can find here.
Hope I can produce some good stuff in the coming future.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know