My name is Ewa. I'm from Polish, I live in the city of Lodz. For a long time my passion is photography. I do not have specific directions that I photograph. My eyes are waiting for interesting moments, sometimes they are simple activities of daily living, and sometimes nature, nature, animals, people. I am glad that I can be here and I hope that my dreams will come true. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Regards.
Photo credits: Ewa Liszewska.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget