Welcome to Beijing
I have been living in Beijing for many years. Nowadays Beijing has great improvement in many ways. There are a lot of modern buildings in the city. China national stadium and swimming center are famous. I feel these two buildings are more beautiful at night.
At the same time Beijing is an ancient city with long history, where you can find old architecture and many interesting things.
I love my home and love the city of Beijing. Now the 2008 Olympic Games is coming. Beijing welcome friends from all over the world.
Photo credits: Hanhanpeggy.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road