Welcome to Beijing
I have been living in Beijing for many years. Nowadays Beijing has great improvement in many ways. There are a lot of modern buildings in the city. China national stadium and swimming center are famous. I feel these two buildings are more beautiful at night.
At the same time Beijing is an ancient city with long history, where you can find old architecture and many interesting things.
I love my home and love the city of Beijing. Now the 2008 Olympic Games is coming. Beijing welcome friends from all over the world.
Photo credits: Hanhanpeggy.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror