Welcome to Beijing
I have been living in Beijing for many years. Nowadays Beijing has great improvement in many ways. There are a lot of modern buildings in the city. China national stadium and swimming center are famous. I feel these two buildings are more beautiful at night.
At the same time Beijing is an ancient city with long history, where you can find old architecture and many interesting things.
I love my home and love the city of Beijing. Now the 2008 Olympic Games is coming. Beijing welcome friends from all over the world.
Photo credits: Hanhanpeggy.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips