Welcome to the desert
Since I can't take too many days off from my working place, and if you remember I posted here some blogs regarding my Africa trip, I now continue travelling my country which I love like hell - Israel.
My lsat trip was in the Negev which is the desert of israel, it's not too populated and a very special and unique place to travel in. This time of the year (between spring and summer) it's not too hot during the days and not too cold suring the nights to enjoy what the desert has to offer.
In the negev desert you can found special scenery like craters.
This image presents the "Ramon Crater":
When we reached this lookout we had a surprise, a courios ibex mother and two offsprings:
During our trip we also did a short walk in "Ein Saharonim" which is a dry river:
That's it for now, hope you enjoyed it.
My tip to you - travel travel travel... :)
Photo credits: Amilevin.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia