Welcome to my blog
Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm not sure what you'll find here. Maybe I'll include a little bit of information on some of the photos I've shot, my feelings, the setting, etc.
My son and I have little adventures at the University of Dallas in Irving, Texas. We saw a path going up a hill overgrown with brush and hackberry trees. We made our way through the tangle of thorns and scrub brush with very few cuts and prickles. At the top we saw something emerge and we couldn't beleive our eyes when we saw this statue of Mary.
I found out months later that she had been placed there by students a few years earlier from the near by seminary.
Photo credits: Brian Humek.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images