Welcome to Sochi!
Hello, my name is Svetlana, I'm from Russia, living in the seaside city Sochi.
My passion for photography began before the Olympics in 2014, which took place in our city.
I wanted to tell and show the world our beautiful city, which winter in the mountains neighbors to the summer on the coast of the Black Sea.
Sochi is a very sunny city with a lot of flowers, sunsets on the beach are beautiful at any time of the year, as well as surfing, sea fishing, and of course a beach holiday in the summer.
In winter, a lot of tourists come to the ski resort Krasnaya Polyana.
By the Olympics in the resort built a new hotels, ski runs and cable cars, observation platforms to enjoy the view of the Caucasus Mountains.
I invite everyone to make a Photo Tour of the resort town Sochi, and if possible, be sure to come to our friendly city.
Photo credits: Svetlana Kravchenko.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project