Welcome to Sochi!
Hello, my name is Svetlana, I'm from Russia, living in the seaside city Sochi.
My passion for photography began before the Olympics in 2014, which took place in our city.
I wanted to tell and show the world our beautiful city, which winter in the mountains neighbors to the summer on the coast of the Black Sea.
Sochi is a very sunny city with a lot of flowers, sunsets on the beach are beautiful at any time of the year, as well as surfing, sea fishing, and of course a beach holiday in the summer.
In winter, a lot of tourists come to the ski resort Krasnaya Polyana.
By the Olympics in the resort built a new hotels, ski runs and cable cars, observation platforms to enjoy the view of the Caucasus Mountains.
I invite everyone to make a Photo Tour of the resort town Sochi, and if possible, be sure to come to our friendly city.
Photo credits: Svetlana Kravchenko.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc