A welcoming community
So here I am. And I couldn't agree with her more.
But it's the community here that I enjoy so much. I haven't written a blog before, but I've read many, and the comments in response to those that post of their achievements are so kind and encouraging. I haven't generally been a part of any online communities, and even though I have thus far not been very vocal, I certainly feel a part of this community. I've been a contributor since March (I think that's right...) and I have just over 400 images online with around 40 sales and I really couldn't be happier with my progress. And I am encouraged everyday by what I read of others, so thanks, Dreamstime community for all your encouragement and kindness. I feel fortunate to be exclusive with such a site.
Photo credits: Erinpackardphotography.
- Toward Improving My Sales - and Yours
- When Colors Fail... What to do next?
- By Looking, we fail to See
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture