A welcoming community
So here I am. And I couldn't agree with her more.
But it's the community here that I enjoy so much. I haven't written a blog before, but I've read many, and the comments in response to those that post of their achievements are so kind and encouraging. I haven't generally been a part of any online communities, and even though I have thus far not been very vocal, I certainly feel a part of this community. I've been a contributor since March (I think that's right...) and I have just over 400 images online with around 40 sales and I really couldn't be happier with my progress. And I am encouraged everyday by what I read of others, so thanks, Dreamstime community for all your encouragement and kindness. I feel fortunate to be exclusive with such a site.
Photo credits: Erinpackardphotography.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry