What a surprise
Yesterday I decided to look if I had sold anything at all - and with just 86 photo's online my sales are slow but I am fine with that cause for me this is just fun - only to discover that someone bought one of my pics for $11.
This is the picture which I believe could have been even better if the sun would have shined.
and the next day two more pictures where sold, each for $6.
And...all bought with credits from 2010.
I feel honoured that someone spend his/her money on my pics which are shot with just a shoot and point camera.
Thanks anonymous buyer(s) for lifting my spirit to upload some new photo's which I had not done for some time now.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Honour related image searches
Photo credits: Orion9nl.