What am I doing wrong?
I need your help.
I've started the microstock adventure with Dreamstime in June... I have a portfolio of 38 photos with a low rate of approval (only 40%).
In 4 months only 2 sales but I have more than 17 pictures with more than 50 views. So I do not think that the problem is in the visibility of my portfolio in the database.
So... why only 2 sales?
What's wrong with what I am doing?
In other microstock website my sales are better...
I have a lot of doubts...
What do you think?
Thanks to everyone will read this article!
A big hug!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Doubt related image searches
Photo credits: Stefania Rossitto.