What is art?
Experimenting, finding new ways to express yourself is good. But I think humanity's gone to far on that road. Now everything is called art. Even when someone gives a brush to animal (dog, dolphin, etc.) or puts seamless inkblots on the sheet of paper himself it is called art. Sometimes such seamless inkblot-like pictures sell for millions of dollars, why?
One might say that only pictures made in perfect technique are art, but is that so? Child pictures are not perfect at all, but so charming and emotional they are. And some specific pictures (like ones in medical books) are perfect technically but are they art?
How do you understand what the art is?
For me picture is artistic if on seeng it I've got only emotions first and question "How is it done?" only next if ever. Art must be emotional for me.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo