What really attracts you?
After reading a comment from my first blog, I went back to my pictures and realized something really interesting: I have quite a few curvy lines in my collection. It could be the neck of a grooming flamingo:
or a river in a Chinese royal garden:
or those quiet garden paths:
or a nice wooden bridge:
Come to think about it, curvy lines really drew my attention when I took pictures. I usually think I'm attracted by flowers, or birds, or landscapes, this seems to be a different category.
Just wondering, did you find anything that often attracts your attention unexpectedly?
Photo credits: , Jinlide.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?