What really attracts you?
After reading a comment from my first blog, I went back to my pictures and realized something really interesting: I have quite a few curvy lines in my collection. It could be the neck of a grooming flamingo:
or a river in a Chinese royal garden:
or those quiet garden paths:
or a nice wooden bridge:
Come to think about it, curvy lines really drew my attention when I took pictures. I usually think I'm attracted by flowers, or birds, or landscapes, this seems to be a different category.
Just wondering, did you find anything that often attracts your attention unexpectedly?
Photo credits: , Jinlide.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success