What really attracts you?
After reading a comment from my first blog, I went back to my pictures and realized something really interesting: I have quite a few curvy lines in my collection. It could be the neck of a grooming flamingo:
or a river in a Chinese royal garden:
or those quiet garden paths:
or a nice wooden bridge:
Come to think about it, curvy lines really drew my attention when I took pictures. I usually think I'm attracted by flowers, or birds, or landscapes, this seems to be a different category.
Just wondering, did you find anything that often attracts your attention unexpectedly?
Photo credits: , Jinlide.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry