What really attracts you?
After reading a comment from my first blog, I went back to my pictures and realized something really interesting: I have quite a few curvy lines in my collection. It could be the neck of a grooming flamingo:
or a river in a Chinese royal garden:
or those quiet garden paths:
or a nice wooden bridge:
Come to think about it, curvy lines really drew my attention when I took pictures. I usually think I'm attracted by flowers, or birds, or landscapes, this seems to be a different category.
Just wondering, did you find anything that often attracts your attention unexpectedly?
Photo credits: , Jinlide.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?