What a buyer wants!
Everyday I ask myself: what do really buyers want from an image?
I'm trying to improve myself on photography and I try to focus on a part of the problem, so just now I'm focusing on COPY SPACE.
I like copy space, is something that can breathe an image..I've read the article of Ellen on incomplete image here and is really stunning..
And I'm trying to create images like this playing with camera
And probably is a quite right way..cause I've sold 2 of them in a while!;)
I'll love to have comments from buyers, it will be really usefull for all of us.
so sorry for terrible english and grammar error..forgive me ,please..:(
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings