What a buyer wants!
Everyday I ask myself: what do really buyers want from an image?
I'm trying to improve myself on photography and I try to focus on a part of the problem, so just now I'm focusing on COPY SPACE.
I like copy space, is something that can breathe an image..I've read the article of Ellen on incomplete image here and is really stunning..
And I'm trying to create images like this playing with camera
And probably is a quite right way..cause I've sold 2 of them in a while!;)
I'll love to have comments from buyers, it will be really usefull for all of us.
so sorry for terrible english and grammar error..forgive me ,please..:(
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama