What a buyer wants!
Everyday I ask myself: what do really buyers want from an image?
I'm trying to improve myself on photography and I try to focus on a part of the problem, so just now I'm focusing on COPY SPACE.
I like copy space, is something that can breathe an image..I've read the article of Ellen on incomplete image here and is really stunning..
And I'm trying to create images like this playing with camera
And probably is a quite right way..cause I've sold 2 of them in a while!;)
I'll love to have comments from buyers, it will be really usefull for all of us.
so sorry for terrible english and grammar error..forgive me ,please..:(
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images