What a buyer wants!
Everyday I ask myself: what do really buyers want from an image?
I'm trying to improve myself on photography and I try to focus on a part of the problem, so just now I'm focusing on COPY SPACE.
I like copy space, is something that can breathe an image..I've read the article of Ellen on incomplete image here and is really stunning..
And I'm trying to create images like this playing with camera
And probably is a quite right way..cause I've sold 2 of them in a while!;)
I'll love to have comments from buyers, it will be really usefull for all of us.
so sorry for terrible english and grammar error..forgive me ,please..:(
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success