What a buyer wants!
Everyday I ask myself: what do really buyers want from an image?
I'm trying to improve myself on photography and I try to focus on a part of the problem, so just now I'm focusing on COPY SPACE.
I like copy space, is something that can breathe an image..I've read the article of Ellen on incomplete image here and is really stunning..
And I'm trying to create images like this playing with camera
And probably is a quite right way..cause I've sold 2 of them in a while!;)
I'll love to have comments from buyers, it will be really usefull for all of us.
so sorry for terrible english and grammar error..forgive me ,please..:(
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road