What are the chances... ?
Hey everyone, I am here again after not so long :)
I thought a lot about what kinds of things I would like to post online, what really has a good chance of getting up, being viewed and then downloaded more.
As you maybe know, I am calling this my little comeback and I really want to bring something more worth it than I used to (mainly I was lacking time.. now I am hoping the time won't be the issue anymore)
I started off with animals (that I LOVE) and so one of the things I want to focus on is collections of animal kinds, animal families and so on.
Also I couldn't help but to think that I have spend a few years studying figural drawing and that I could use it here also.
So - this is my new creation - I desided to go with inspirational and my first is inspiration by a black swan. (And I am working on more - will be uploaded soon!)
Tell me what do you think? Do I have chances with these? What should I do to help raise my chances?
Thank you! :)
Photo credits: Justk8.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava