What a difference a year makes
It has been a year since I started with DT. In that time I have achieved modest gains, 133 images online and $120 in revenue. The real pay off, however, is in the lessons that I have learned over the year. I learned so much about taking a decent stock photo, about editing, and about how to make vector images. Just yesterday I had a break though in how to create isolation images by removing the background from an image.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava