What a difference a year makes
It has been a year since I started with DT. In that time I have achieved modest gains, 133 images online and $120 in revenue. The real pay off, however, is in the lessons that I have learned over the year. I learned so much about taking a decent stock photo, about editing, and about how to make vector images. Just yesterday I had a break though in how to create isolation images by removing the background from an image.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready