What do I want ?
The Stock gives you what it thinks you want, and you think that you have to want what`s on the stock.
What you will chose, or what you will publish on the stock, if you forget the terms and conditions, might be something that will be approved, might be something more fresh.
Terms and conditions are good things, but thinking at them when you are working might be bad.
Photo credits: Ioana Ionescu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images