What Do People Want?
Does anyone want to buy my pictures? Well, then how about a van-
No? A small house, maybe-
Advertising works and helps us all. I'm in a service industry that can pick up in bad times since I fix furniture you already own and you don't have to replace it. Just because times may slow doesn't mean people aren't still looking. Don't you ever go window shopping? You get a feel of what's out there and keep it in mind for the future or until you like something better. It's human nature to look and dream and a heck of a lot of fun!
People are still looking and we need to figure out the areas they want to see the most. If buyers post and we respond we should hit it dead on.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget