What Do People Want?
Does anyone want to buy my pictures? Well, then how about a van-
No? A small house, maybe-
Advertising works and helps us all. I'm in a service industry that can pick up in bad times since I fix furniture you already own and you don't have to replace it. Just because times may slow doesn't mean people aren't still looking. Don't you ever go window shopping? You get a feel of what's out there and keep it in mind for the future or until you like something better. It's human nature to look and dream and a heck of a lot of fun!
People are still looking and we need to figure out the areas they want to see the most. If buyers post and we respond we should hit it dead on.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa