What Do People Want?
Does anyone want to buy my pictures? Well, then how about a van-
No? A small house, maybe-
Advertising works and helps us all. I'm in a service industry that can pick up in bad times since I fix furniture you already own and you don't have to replace it. Just because times may slow doesn't mean people aren't still looking. Don't you ever go window shopping? You get a feel of what's out there and keep it in mind for the future or until you like something better. It's human nature to look and dream and a heck of a lot of fun!
People are still looking and we need to figure out the areas they want to see the most. If buyers post and we respond we should hit it dead on.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs