What Do You Have in YOUR Attic?
Last year, I traveled through Scandinavia, with a side trip to St. Petersburg. The trip was amazing, especially the time in Russia. I would go back in a minute if I could.
While I was in St. Petersburg, I ventured out to Peterhof, Peter the Great's rural palace. I was struck by the beauty of the palace, and took quite a few pictures.
I didn't consider them for Dreamstime--I guess to me they meant good memories, not potential sales.
By chance, I found a request on the discussion boards for Peterhof. I looked through my photos from that trip, and found a few that seemed relevant. Now, a couple days later, I have four images accepted, and I am hoping at least one is useful for the discussion board requester.
So, my question is: What's in YOUR attic? What do you have that might be useful for stock?
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America