What Do You Have in YOUR Attic?
Last year, I traveled through Scandinavia, with a side trip to St. Petersburg. The trip was amazing, especially the time in Russia. I would go back in a minute if I could.
While I was in St. Petersburg, I ventured out to Peterhof, Peter the Great's rural palace. I was struck by the beauty of the palace, and took quite a few pictures.
I didn't consider them for Dreamstime--I guess to me they meant good memories, not potential sales.
By chance, I found a request on the discussion boards for Peterhof. I looked through my photos from that trip, and found a few that seemed relevant. Now, a couple days later, I have four images accepted, and I am hoping at least one is useful for the discussion board requester.
So, my question is: What's in YOUR attic? What do you have that might be useful for stock?
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities