What Do You Have in YOUR Attic?
Last year, I traveled through Scandinavia, with a side trip to St. Petersburg. The trip was amazing, especially the time in Russia. I would go back in a minute if I could.
While I was in St. Petersburg, I ventured out to Peterhof, Peter the Great's rural palace. I was struck by the beauty of the palace, and took quite a few pictures.
I didn't consider them for Dreamstime--I guess to me they meant good memories, not potential sales.
By chance, I found a request on the discussion boards for Peterhof. I looked through my photos from that trip, and found a few that seemed relevant. Now, a couple days later, I have four images accepted, and I am hoping at least one is useful for the discussion board requester.
So, my question is: What's in YOUR attic? What do you have that might be useful for stock?
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars