What Do You Have in YOUR Attic?
Last year, I traveled through Scandinavia, with a side trip to St. Petersburg. The trip was amazing, especially the time in Russia. I would go back in a minute if I could.
While I was in St. Petersburg, I ventured out to Peterhof, Peter the Great's rural palace. I was struck by the beauty of the palace, and took quite a few pictures.
I didn't consider them for Dreamstime--I guess to me they meant good memories, not potential sales.
By chance, I found a request on the discussion boards for Peterhof. I looked through my photos from that trip, and found a few that seemed relevant. Now, a couple days later, I have four images accepted, and I am hoping at least one is useful for the discussion board requester.
So, my question is: What's in YOUR attic? What do you have that might be useful for stock?
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget