What do you think about black background?
Recently I have read several materials about using black background. Not a long time ago, I have tried to take photos with black background.
What I like about the black background the best is the simple and obvious fact that one doesn
And yet, I must say, I don
The materials I have read made me think about the black background a lot. I have it of course, but it lies down under my other kinds of backgrounds. Maybe it is a question of time when black background will be again in “fashion”? Or maybe it is used and requested and I am instinctively attracted by images with light background as I really love light pastel colors and use them in my images?
What about you? Do you like black background? Do you use it often or rarely? Maybe your bestseller-image is exactly with elegant black background. I wish you good luck and inspiration for photos of such kind!
Photo credits: Starblue.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa