What do you think about most when taking a picture?
It amazes me everytime I line up a shot what a mental process it is. There is so much to think about...the light,framing of the photo,camera settings,the subject,foreground,background,the weather,attention span of your model(s)...and the list goes on. Now I am not saying that I don't ever point and shoot but I really enjoy putting my brain in gear for the challenging image.
Anyone else out there enjoy the brain/camera workout?
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities