What do you think about most when taking a picture?
It amazes me everytime I line up a shot what a mental process it is. There is so much to think about...the light,framing of the photo,camera settings,the subject,foreground,background,the weather,attention span of your model(s)...and the list goes on. Now I am not saying that I don't ever point and shoot but I really enjoy putting my brain in gear for the challenging image.
Anyone else out there enjoy the brain/camera workout?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry