What do you think about most when taking a picture?
It amazes me everytime I line up a shot what a mental process it is. There is so much to think about...the light,framing of the photo,camera settings,the subject,foreground,background,the weather,attention span of your model(s)...and the list goes on. Now I am not saying that I don't ever point and shoot but I really enjoy putting my brain in gear for the challenging image.
Anyone else out there enjoy the brain/camera workout?
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!