What do you use as a white background?
I heard several versions: just any white floor, paper, or a piece of textile. In any case, there are pros and cons. Some of them I use personally.
Floor: blinks can appear as a result of a lamp reflection. On the other hand, there will be no shadows caused by any creases.
Paper: Everything is brilliant about this case, except that not always sufficient brightness will be as paper absorbs a lot of light.
A piece of textile: It is bright enough but undesirable shadow and creases might appear when you place something heavy on it – of course if your base is not a solid one.
What backgrounds do you use?
Photo credits: Awizard.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite