What about Egypt?
I have been watching the last weeks the social movements that happen in Egypt and I was terrified! It`s a tragic situation and I think that no one wishes something like that to anyone!
Even thought I was only 6 years old back then I still remember the revolt that took place in 1989 in Romania. That revolt lead to the fall of the Communism in my country! There were some tragic events that killed over 1000 people that got out on the streets to scream for their freedom, and to bring down Ceausescu.
I hope that it will be a different situation in Egypt and the killings and fighting on the streets will stop. Every human being has it`s own right, first of all the right to leave free, as he wish, and not how some dictator tells him how to leave.
I hope for the best for the citizens that live in that great historical country that gave us ( to all the humanity) great things, unique places and wonderful minds!
I think that every human has a duty to say something, or, if they can, do something about such an abominable thing. Even one sentence could mean a lot for the people that fight for their liberty!
Photo credits: Dinatemraz.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective