What fish-eye do you use?
I was searching today for something useful on auctions trying to spend my money from Moneybookers :)) And saw a lot of fisheye lenses with macro for Canon starting from 25$ up to 45. They were all with auto focus, but in my country this particular sort of cheap fish-eye is not available in normal shops. So there is no opportunity to try if they are worth using for microstock or not.
Here is the description I found:
WITH MACRO +14
Professional Fisheye and Macro lens.
Made in JAPAN
10 years warranty from the manufacturer
Lens is high quality crystal optics.
0.42x conversion factor
Thread Size: 46mm (We have adapters rings for any thread size)
Front Filter Size: 67mm
7 elements, 5 groups
Screw type in front of existing camera lens.
Utilizes camera auto focus system.
Infrared compatible day/night vision.
Lens bag included.
Lens covers are included.
Amazing angle up to 180
Drastic Improve in Autofocus.
Up to 6 times the angle of you standard camera lens.
If you use any fish-eye, please, let me know your opinion about the quality of pictures they produce. Especially I'm curious about these cheap ones. Why are they so cheap? According to the description they should be nice, but the price is suspiciously too attractive. And if you have some images made by your fish-eye uploaded on DT, could you, please, share the link to see? Thanks a lot!!!
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images