What a funny old world, sometimes
Only today, I found out that Robert Mizerek, aka rjmiz had passed away after losing his battle with cancer. Oddly, I had noticed his postings on the microstockgroup forum missing. Many times over the past few weeks I thought of starting a thread "hey, where's the Miz". I didn't though.
I realise he would have had close friends and family, and even though the guy was half a world away from me, I strangely missed him.
And tonight, while I am sitting here knocking the top off a couple of beers, I am looking into the fire and thinking, Goodbye Miz, Goodbye.
Photo credits: Anthony Furgison.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?