What a funny old world, sometimes
Only today, I found out that Robert Mizerek, aka rjmiz had passed away after losing his battle with cancer. Oddly, I had noticed his postings on the microstockgroup forum missing. Many times over the past few weeks I thought of starting a thread "hey, where's the Miz". I didn't though.
I realise he would have had close friends and family, and even though the guy was half a world away from me, I strangely missed him.
And tonight, while I am sitting here knocking the top off a couple of beers, I am looking into the fire and thinking, Goodbye Miz, Goodbye.
Photo credits: Anthony Furgison.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles