What a funny old world, sometimes
Only today, I found out that Robert Mizerek, aka rjmiz had passed away after losing his battle with cancer. Oddly, I had noticed his postings on the microstockgroup forum missing. Many times over the past few weeks I thought of starting a thread "hey, where's the Miz". I didn't though.
I realise he would have had close friends and family, and even though the guy was half a world away from me, I strangely missed him.
And tonight, while I am sitting here knocking the top off a couple of beers, I am looking into the fire and thinking, Goodbye Miz, Goodbye.
Photo credits: Anthony Furgison.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry