What a funny old world, sometimes
Only today, I found out that Robert Mizerek, aka rjmiz had passed away after losing his battle with cancer. Oddly, I had noticed his postings on the microstockgroup forum missing. Many times over the past few weeks I thought of starting a thread "hey, where's the Miz". I didn't though.
I realise he would have had close friends and family, and even though the guy was half a world away from me, I strangely missed him.
And tonight, while I am sitting here knocking the top off a couple of beers, I am looking into the fire and thinking, Goodbye Miz, Goodbye.
Photo credits: Anthony Furgison.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France