What a funny old world, sometimes
Only today, I found out that Robert Mizerek, aka rjmiz had passed away after losing his battle with cancer. Oddly, I had noticed his postings on the microstockgroup forum missing. Many times over the past few weeks I thought of starting a thread "hey, where's the Miz". I didn't though.
I realise he would have had close friends and family, and even though the guy was half a world away from me, I strangely missed him.
And tonight, while I am sitting here knocking the top off a couple of beers, I am looking into the fire and thinking, Goodbye Miz, Goodbye.
Photo credits: Anthony Furgison.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo