What happened to my sales ?
At the end of October I look back at the current month and wonder "where did my sales go"? This has been the lowest sales month for me in nearly 2 years, certainly for 2012. Now I don't sell $100s of images every month, but I have had a steady increase month on month and quarter by quarter. I can see views increasing, but the sales aren't coming through. Anybody have the same experience? Is it possibly subject matter related?
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa