what happens to our photos once they are sold?
So...a little new question, I am sure all of us on DT wondered what happened to the sold photos ,what did they make out of them, are they going around somewhere as catalogue's pics , are they on a website ,they became some kind of cool design illustration?...so this want to be a suggestion to any downloader user buyer,kindly appreciated ,to understand what is going to happen to any of our picture that will sell or got sold.
It would be so cool if the buyer could let us photographers know with a little msg ,when ever they can or want what happened to our photos...
My ego needs it....i guess:))
Photo credits: Driveyourkitty.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget