what happens to our photos once they are sold?
So...a little new question, I am sure all of us on DT wondered what happened to the sold photos ,what did they make out of them, are they going around somewhere as catalogue's pics , are they on a website ,they became some kind of cool design illustration?...so this want to be a suggestion to any downloader user buyer,kindly appreciated ,to understand what is going to happen to any of our picture that will sell or got sold.
It would be so cool if the buyer could let us photographers know with a little msg ,when ever they can or want what happened to our photos...
My ego needs it....i guess:))
Photo credits: Driveyourkitty.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America