What has DT done for you?
I have been a member of DT for over a year, but only in the last few months have i really been focused on taking stock orientated shots and building my portfolio on here.
For me, I have learnt so much being a member on here. Any time I have asked for advice on the forums, there has been so many replies. Everyone seems ready and willing to help out! It's great!!
Also, it has definitely raised my photography standard, mostly due to refusals!! But i have learnt from all of them. It has made me more particular when I am taking a photo, framing it, looking at the lighting, if it has potential in the stock world etc...
It has also inspired me to pursue photography more, and I'm heading back to college in September to do a diploma in Photography, which I'm well excited about!
Just wondering, what has being a part of Dreamstime done for you?
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective