What I Bought With My First Dreamstime Earnings
I chose a monopod over a tripod because a lot of places lately that I have visited are starting to not allow tripods but monopods are fine for you to use. Plus I think the monopod will be easier for me especially when I am photographing the animals in the zoo since it takes less room then a tripod does.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
Related image searches
Equipment related image searches